I'm Working With God

Brought to you by JCS Promotions (918) 453-9581



Make Money



A newsletter for the beginning Internet Marketer

Name:
Location: Tahlequah, Oklahoma, United States

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

RANDY TRAVIS CONCERT ***canceled***

In July I worked my tail off trying to get Randy Travis booked in Tulsa during November, I had everything lined up then at the end of July I found out that he would only be available in the Oklahoma area during the first week in October. Since this was the first concert I ever tried to promote, October was too soon for me to get everything done that needed to be done; I still needed to find the funding for this venture...so I dropped the ball and someother promoter is doing a Randy Travis concert on October Sixth in Tulsa. Oh Well...he's charging more per ticket than I was going to, but maybe it'll pay off for him, he's using a smaller theatre than I was gonna use and this week the Tulsa State Fair is going on; that's another reason I didn't want to do it during the first week of October. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home